Sunday, September 12, 2010

Family Day.

Today was family day as it is every sunday, its been a odd transition between being closed off to the idea to embracing it and actually enjoying myself, I find shelter behind a lens it seems. I am O.K. with it, at least i get to enjoy the atmosphere. Plus it makes people happy to know ill be able to relive that moment forever.

Plus how can you not enjoy things like this.
" Aunt Renee : Is no body going to address the issue with the child eating the chalk?"
" Tina: Its my third child. Eh." Thank goodness for non toxic chalk, guess it taste good to him...



 Jaiden He is 1. i think the picture explains him to a T.
























Evan The oldest who is going to be 5 in the near future. 
He is a handful of joy, he is naturally at ease in front of the camera. Any chance for this kid to cheese, even when he is crying and upset.



















Cameron ( I hope i spelled this right Aunt Renee?? ) He is 2. This is Tina trying to be firm but is on the border of laughter with this kid, how can you be serious around a 2 year old?









Today I was told my brother had deleted people off of face book, I made the cut. I have a haunting suspicion as to who is behind this. I can only pray that things will get better and that people find the help they so desperately need.


Today was also a learning day for the canon 5D, yes I broke out the manual and discovered a whole world that I never knew existed. The Detailed White Balances, The aperture settings, ISO rates its does up to 6400 REALLY!!, plus Hi1 and 2.
Will shoot HD video full 1080p its amazing. I really should take advantage of this.

I am getting an understanding of the equipment so hopefully in the near future i will be able to produce some amazing photos so every one can see what I see. Its a beautiful world and I want to absorb it all.

Here is the Link for the day. THE BOYS

1 comment:

  1. I have learned thru a painful experience that judgment has no place in my life... I'm still working on that and praying the relationship broken by my judgment will one day be resolved. I've been deleted off of FB by loved ones. Glad you made the cut, I'm also constantly reminding myself of a promise... that ALL things would work together for good! You're a really good blogger Kyle. Might try it by and by, but not yet. You have a real knack for being transparent in the nicest kind of way! Love Tina's response to Renee btw!

    ReplyDelete