Friday, September 17, 2010

Beached Thai

Well today was a slow paced day, I hoped on the Harley this morning and went to the Commercial pier.
Enjoyed a couple hours there just doing nothing at all. I got rained on as I arrived to the beach for about 2 minutes. I later dried off in the sun. These are the hazards of being a motorcyclist.

I then went home and got ready to meet up with good friends for dinner.
One's not seen to often but go back so long the connection doesnt skip a beat.
We all were talking about our days of carefree times and now that we are all grown up and
pursing something for ourselves we dont have as much times to enjoy each other as we use to.

So on nights like this we seize the opportunity to get together and share a few laughs and
stories

Friday nights use to consist of getting together at our restaurant we all some how agreed on.
through a system of phone calls then, no text yet. we would all end up meeting up at a central location.

We would talk about our week and the things that would matter to us at that point.
We would dream of the future and working on getting our professional lives in order
and were we would all be at this point in our lives and we have all achieved our goals
or are on the way to them.

Its amazing to see the transformation from 7, 5 even 1 year ago how things were.
We thought we were on top of the world.

But as we grew with each other we all stayed focused on one particular goal in life.
Its nice to say that I had a dream and went after it.
How many people can say that.


I remember I would always take the chance to listen to some one talk about what made them Happy.
Usually people will talk more and get animated when they talk about their passion.
Its a wonderful transformation of character in a person when they speak with passion.

I often now tend to speak with this passion for life. Introducing myself back into the world has been a great experience, I spent so much time closed off from the world that i did not know how amazing it is.

A wise person really gave me the opportunity to capture these things in ways i would always dream of doing but never saw it before. Simple phrase " Nothing is unobtainable"

Cant say that its the key to all of it, but i can say it was helpful.

Back to old friends, Its amazing how we all grew up in the same style of situation just differnt venue.
we can all connect and understand on a deeper level than if we were to talk to others about it who have
no experience.  Its funny how we all ended up in the same places all around the same times with everything in our lives.

We all need to have a close group of friends who love and care for you, and
with this system of love, you can accomplish anything, The human core is based off of love,
you take love out of the equation in any ones life, it destroys their will. Their very essence of life and what matters.

It is very nice to say that i have Love all around me. From old friends, new found family and people you feel comfortable enough to let it all go. Thanks to all of you.

Its nice to be loved.


So as i close this out, Remember to fight for what you love, and Love it even more when you have it. Nothing is for sure so treasure everything and Love on as many people as you can. It will make a difference.


Love, Peace and Chicken Grease.

1 comment: