Thursday, September 9, 2010

Lighting and Tattoo's

Hey, Today was an interesting day, I got up and got ready for the gym this morning.
Worked out Shoulders and Traps, Shoulders months ago use to kill me, i had a sharp pain that would almost cripple my left shoulder for a day. Now that i have built it up, its great i can life 5 times what i use to. I am officially 55lbs less than i was this time last year. I feel this is a great transformation in life and a great start.

I took advantage of my work tonight, i was at hard rock programming the new install lighting at hard rock paradise. So Troy and Michele met up with me there, we had hopes for David. yet not so much.

Michele and I decided on a whim to get new tattoo's I am very happy with my choice. It was some flash art in a book. but it just describes me very well, and is placed so very well.

Just shows my mischevious side. and is hidden but can come out at any time.













There is another tattoo i am working on, i think it will be well worth it, I like the artist at Tattoo Inc at hardrock. great little open shop, clean atmosphere, but still open and welcoming.

The Artist Jeff gave just great detail to the piece, i have 7 other tattoos that i watched and this guy just saw every little bit of that tattoo and put it on my leg and i honestly feel he added more detail and some other coloring that is not part of the flash art.

I dont think i have had a bad experience with tattooing yet. they have all been fun, and i enjoy tattooing with friends around.

Tomorrow I am back at Hardrock Live for the Police VS Firefighter Boxing. Should be fun I hear the fire Fighters beat the cops hands down but we will see.. Women Fire Fighter and Woman cop maybe??? I could only hope.

any ways this was my day. Thanks for listening.
Oh there may be a new development coming up. Online.

Any ways More details as it evolves i am very excited.

Love, Peace, and Chicken Grease.

No comments:

Post a Comment