Greetings, For the past 2 days there has not been much to report.
I am just making up for lost gym time, enjoying some time to myself,
laying back, watching movies, gone riding in the recent beautiful weather.
A nice driver alerted me that my Tail light was out, I am glad to be informed
My Truck also has a signal light out so it will be a day of light replacement.
Ive been writing more music, one of these days I will record them and possibly publish it.
I have developed a style I hope is my own. Its completely different from what I normally listen too.
Work coming up Thursday and Friday. I am excited, I love working.
Also saturday my cousin who I have not seen since I cant remember when will be here with her husband.
Then that Saturday at night I will be starting a new project hopefully this will take off.
The next Few months will be full of planning and gathering. January 11, 2011 this will take off. CANT WAIT!
So that is all I have to report.
As always
Love, Peace and Chicken Grease.
No comments:
Post a Comment