So today was interesting. I got up and got a replacement order for my phone.
Then the day started with Troy and I moving Bedroom furniture. So the set is sold from his house, because there is another bedroom set replacing it.
So the woman only wants to give half before the deliver because Quote: " I don't want you driving off to Hialeah with my stuff. "
So after we arrive and take the furniture up stairs and put in place she then wants to nitpick about a mattress pad and that we delivered broke furniture, she wasn't going to pay. So after a few moments of heated argument and things being settled we left.
Then to go move the other bedroom set to the house. smooth sailing after that.
So now fast forward a few hours I am back at troys to watch the Critically Tosh.0 acclaimed worst movie ever made. The Human Centipede. but the way Tosh.0 described the movie you have no choice but to watch it.
So I obtain the movie and we sit down to watch it, laughing while remembering the description and it was completely accurate. The movie turned from a horror / sci fi flick to a Horror / Comedy. Now I'm sure Tosh.0 gave this move way more credibility than it ever deserved but wow.
This is definitely the best worst movie ever made. its just simply stupid.
So now i am Home at 1:56 am posting my blog, tomorrow and friday are gig days, ill post more after that.
as always
Love, Peace and Chicken Grease.
No comments:
Post a Comment