Saturday, September 11, 2010
You have the right to a TKO
Tonight was a night of boxing.
The Police Athletic League, did Fire Fighters and Police Boxing.
30 contenders faced off in 15 3 minute rounds.
It was a basic Rig set up for boxing, Nothing exciting.
I did not bring my camera today as my truck was packed to the brim
with gear from the gig the night before.
My new tattoo hurt like hell today. stupid me forgot my tattoo ointment.
Well i soaked it in when i got home. it seems to be healing properly.
it is day 2 and bright as can be i enjoy the fresh new look of a tattoo.
After having found out preproduction had not be done to its full extent,
we found out the DVD Player would not suffice, so i spoke up for using my laptop to run the video content and contender Intro Video's.
I obtained my new VGA Adapter which will be used at grand central tomorrow night. Crystal Castles tomorrow night.
I got an unexpected return on a email i sent. I say unexpected because of who it was too.
I got a pleasant yet vague response, i think it was the last stitch that i had to pull to end the wound. it healed i just kept on to one reminder that was unsightly to me.
I have a mix of emotions tonight, first was hurry, damn it i was late for work... GRRRR i thought i had woken up from the alarm but it was a dream. Odd..
then after getting to work and getting settled in with the day it was smooth. I enjoyed a good mix of music from FOH, was apart of an interview with Mobile Mike * Sarcastic Woohoo* downloaded some good music.
Night ended with the load out over an hour late. Its fine, i dont care how long it runs i love the job.
i felt a little slower because i had not slept the night prior, my head never stops.
So here i am now blogging, I got my Wii Disc for Netflix today. So i am celebrating with a movie. have not decided yet. will share tomorrow.
So there is my story for the day. day 3 of my blog. Lets see how this turns out.
Love, Peace and Chicken Grease.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Sounds like you've found yourself a way to express yourself that suits you Kyle! Looking forward to more... might have to give this a try. My daughter started a while back. I don't do to badly with words but I'm not always transparent, too complicated and I don't do confrontation well SO I keep it to myself, except for Russell. Hurray for me, I'm the mouth, he's a great listener! Peace out little Bro!
ReplyDelete