Wednesday, September 8, 2010

The Start

Hey, I am not much of a writer, but i like to talk so i can do that.

bare with my format its going to be a bumpy ride.

I want to share with as many people as i can my world.

I have had some time recently to really look at my life and start seeing things from a different perspective. I choose to believe there is something good out there waiting to happen.

I have had a few helping hands a long the way who have really took the time to
help me through a lot of my journey.

I am Kyle Theed, I am 25 years old and a former procrastinator in life.
Recently reborn into the beauty of the world by simply getting out.
not allowing my self to sit around and wait for the world to come to me. I will go out to it.

I recently rediscovered the beach this summer, even though i burn the second i am introduced to the sun. SPF 80 barely cuts it for me. There is pain in life i think i can handle this one.

Today I woke up in beautiful fort lauderdale,
From Blogger Pictures
my cousin is house sitting at " The Beach House.
Its one block from the ocean and has the most amazing hard wood floors. Its what i want my house to be, full of windows and hard wood floors. some where to the east.

Over the last year i have been fighting depression, I have had my nights where i lashed out at those who loved me, and told off those who tried to help me.
Its very hard for some one to stay around and look past the hurt you put out.

But those people are beautiful,
From Blogger Pictures
and usually not noticed around most because they tend to stay in the back, and no matter how much you push them away they are still going to wait for you when you are in need of them. with out judgment or anger.

I have found through all of this that life didnt stop when i did, it kept going on so now i need to catch up with the pace again, I recently took out my camera again and started seeing the world for the beauty it has to offer and ignored everything i made to be bad.

I would like to share some of the things i have done over the last year and collectively over the last 4 years of my life.

this is the start, hopefully once i get the hang of this, i will be able to do a better format... Check out the Beach House set some of it is blurry i didnt have a trip pod at 2 am. but most of these were shot on automatic with the Canon 5D. http://flickr.com/gp/53765122@N03/8BTj63

1 comment:

  1. nice start Kyle... haven't ever blogged, yet. Looking forward to the rest. I can see from "the start" that we are in fact related!

    ReplyDelete