Today was a regular day. I woke up, did some laundry, straitened up a bit.
Then I hit the Gym, did a good Chest and Triceps.
The other night I was told I should write down my story about my life and transformation, from being who I was Physically, Emotionally, Spiritually and Maturity to who I am now. Proud to report
I am 60lbs lighter, I feel like I am able to stop being so judging towards people.
To open my eyes and see that its not always the world around me. Some times if not most of the times
it is me. You only get back what you put out into the world.
Oddly enough, I was told this exact same thing 2 days prior from some one completely unrelated.
So much in fact they don't even know each other. Both Told me I should write this down into a book
I think its something I am going to do.
Should be done some time mid 2011, I hope.
Then after that I headed to Publix to venture out and try something new
in the vegetable world. I did Zucchini, and Butter Nut Squash.
I have never tried to cook Butter nut squash, So i figured it was in the same family as
the Zucchini, and squash, and pumpkin family.
I proceeded to saute in a garlic butter, lite amount, trying to keep my calorie count down for a couple weeks. So then I cover it and let the vegetables brown lightly before I flip them.
Then i started my short grain rice. I love short grain rice I think its so much nicer to eat than long grain.
Now is the time to make the guacamole I love guacamole on rice its delicious.
So after all this magical food is on my place, I watch the new episode of the Simpson's.
WOW, BRAVO FOX! they are just pull out all the stops each year gets better and better. The Creative writers are phenomenal. Bart and Homer end up in Holland, Lisa in arts camp and they started to parody flight of the Concords. it was amazing for any one who has seen Flight of the Concords show will understand. Then Maggie is given a new pacifier and pulls out a cigar cutter clips the pacifier and places it her mouth as if it were a cigar. Brilliant.
So now onto Troy's to edit a video for camp promo. I had forgotten how much I had done at last camp in Fontana. All the lighting and sound I had to set up and run day to day with a band who couldnt agree on monitors. I was over worked and sleepless. Its what I do best.
This year Should be so much easier for me, Troy will not be stuck in the hospital with a deadly illness.
Lighting is all I will have to worry about. I am hoping that PRG has a Grand MA2 console available for me to grab. If not a Hog3 will suffice. But I would like to program on the Grand MA2 get some time with it really get into that system. I will have enough time to do this. Camp lighting is going to be epic this year.
Moving on, I chopped up the camp video I had made to make the promo, and wow. I think the 2nd product was better than the original We used a band called the Fernets. I will post the video later tomorrow.
Then tonight I watched The Saint, good movie, but the way I set up my surround sound was the kicker. its epic. im completely enveloped in sound and its not even loud. I may regain my hearing.
So now I end the night at 530am with my blog.
Well time to sleep.
as always,
Love, Peace and Chicken Grease.
No comments:
Post a Comment