Tuesday, September 14, 2010

nothingness of creation

The day started with me waking up and going through my photos from the night before, really absorbing them. noticing the detail.
No photos today, not a very photo oriented day.



Then i met up with Troy, I have a feeling your going to hear a lot about him in here.
We sat down together to brain storm and idea, we have a solid plat form.
Based off of Matthew 18:20 " For where two or three gather together as my followers,h I am there among them.”

Basically doing a weekly ministry that is based solely online. We will how ever be doing live events around south Florida to add a something of physical substance to this. 


I dont want to say to much, but its going to be very interactive, will give more update on that later. 


After this we went to the gym, typical day. 


Aunt Renee Cooked a good dinner, ill do  a food review why not. 
Chicken Baked with seasoning, not sure what but it worked. Green beans my favorite of the 
standard table veggies, baked potato and the ever so wonderful fungi, Baby Bella Mushrooms. 
Its a winning combo.


I then enjoyed a poker game with my life long neighbor Malcolm. and 2 others. 
I lost but it was on credit we called it. more of a friendly game so to speak. But I will put in my 5 for next time. 


I did discover a new band, Session Zero, its an unsigned melodic rock band, I am very intrigued with this. I want to be apart of this in an aspect, recording a producing. He is trying to reform. I want to help. 


Networking is a huge part of this industry and I am glad I have developed the necessary skills to do so. 
Reputation has its benefits. 


Today's particular mix consisted of Guster, Minus the Bear, and Starflyer 59. Plus 3 tracks from Sessions Zero. 


I only listen to 3, so that I can really want to absorb what he is about and run with it. 


I also had a realization that i had put labels on people for so long from the first glimpse. It was very easy for me to easily say, Naw i dont like the way that person carries themselves, I dont want to talk to them. I dont like that you are into video games, we really have nothing to speak about so i will be vague with you when you try to be overly social to gain my attention. 


I spent a couple of hours with some one who i had dismissed reluctant I wanted to see some one else knowing this person was around. So I decided to go and just talked and listen. We really dont have much in common but i took the tag off. 

I constantly forget to push the shift key when placing my " i " as a possessive, I would allow auto correct on Office to fix my errors. This blog does no such thing. 

I feel my grammatical skills will increase as I am ever reminded of them. 


I wish to better myself, i never had the attention span in school long enough to absorb things. People like to label it as Add, or Adhd. well i was bored. I can concentrate for long periods of time if I am stimulated. 


I did learn a lot of complex things on my own and through others. I did very well when taught interactively, very much so the example of my 3rd year of elevator school. Video, Scale Models, hands on interaction, I passed that class with flying colors. 


I find challenges that i like to over come and fix I feel if I can solve it, I have taken on a good Challenge. The problem is I try to fix myself over time, think one thing is going to work, but like a old car your duct tape radiator hose is only going to hold on for so long. So you look for something else to fix your flaw. 


If I can fix something tangible, I feel accomplished. If I fix my imperfections I feel broken. 
I am proud to say that I am not bruised I am broken. Now is my time to see where the pieces fit back together and make them as fit as best as possible. Now I would like to stand back and say, I am flawed and full of life. Then run strait at it and tackle everything I possibly can. 




A lot of times, my mind is exactly like this blog, All over the place. 
Some times i have to read back over the blog to see what I have put down because 
just as quickly as one thought moves in, it is pushed back my 15 other ones. 


Its great to have things in section to recall, the brain is truly amazing, how much information 
you can process at any given time. 


I find that when i have close social interaction with the person that I am working with, things come out better. My mind is more stimulated and energy flows freely. 


Tonight's movie of choice was a movie brought to my attention from some one I work with. 
This Emotional Life gives you an insight on human emotions and attachments. The basic instinct for love is needed even in the most basic of creatures. 

They said "if love is taken away from something its world will shut down. " 
this creature will no longer have the will to live. 
How love is the essence of true happiness. Humans need love to feel happy.
Communication, Social Awkwardness, Facing your social fears. 


It just put a lot into perspective. definite must watch documentary. 


well its now 3:13 am, I am up this late because my schedule is ever changing and lets face it I am a night person. 


Also the Love, Peace, and Chicken Grease, I always start off backwards with Peace, Love an....

I stop there. and correct it to. 



Love, Peace and Chicken Grease.

No comments:

Post a Comment