Saturday, September 25, 2010

No Shirt, No Shoe's no real title.

Today,

Well Today when I woke up, Cousin Darcy and her husband John Billy Bob  Dalton were there, I had not seen Darcy in I believe 11 years. Today finally meetings her husband of 4 years. He was cool to meet.
I really enjoyed another full family day with Aunt Renee, Lorain, Grand Ma Dear., Uncles Glen and Frank and cousins Tina Kristy, Dawn, Frank, Glen and Naomi, and little ones Evan, Cameron, Jaiden.


I missed having the camera today. But Dawn and all her wonderfulness Setup her Camera to take a family photo. SO some account of a visit is had. 

Its great reconnecting with my family again and actually liking it. Not feeling so afraid to be me.
I missed Aunt Denise today.

Then after " Brunch " I headed off to the gym for a painful day thanks to troy. But hey I am 60lbs lighter than I was last year because of him. So i owe my over all new found health to him. I still want to go another 10lbs more but I will gain back muscle weight so it will balance out.


So after the gym I arrive back home in time to see grandma dear off. I love that crazy old woman.

Now I am in posession of the 5D again, Tomorrow breakfast will be the photo Op for tomorrow.
I still am learning all the functions on this amazing piece of hardware.

So to set the scene, I go outside and set up some clay pots to play with the 50mm 1.4/f
And I am laying on the floor to get eye level shot and Aunt Renee See's just a body on the walk way and comes out and proclaims, " WHAT ARE YOU DOING! " and then laughed, I said its best not to question what I do, it wont make any sense.

Then the Loforte Family and the Dalton's and I ate pizza and watch Princess Bride. Its a timeless classic comedy that never gets old.

So the night now winds down to me telling my story for the day.
NO out look for the day, just chill. Everything about today was relaxed.
Including gym time, Endorphins are a powerful thing. Plus I always feel good
after leaving the gym.

So as a good day with nothing bad to report. Cant ask for anything better.
Tomorrow will be the photo day!

As always,

Love, Peace and Chicken Grease.

No comments:

Post a Comment