Sunday, October 3, 2010

Where to begin

So it has been a very busy last few days.

So Wednesday I did lighting for the Temptations, and Assisted with The Spinners.
Thursday, I helped Troy clean out his condo, his former tenants left it a mess.
Friday, I go to beach sound and talk about a project I am suppose to start soon if given the OK.
Then I moved a Piano, Odd job but I took it. Not fun my back hurts a little still.

Headed back home, I see a accident on the turnpike and SW 8th. There was a Single car involved.
Driver not wearing their seat belt and was ejected from the car and presumed dead because when i saw this the body was covered with the yellow sheet.

Its sad, people really need to remember seat belts and stop texting while driving, and put down the cell phone. Life is too precious to loose so senselessly. BE CAREFUL!

Then I decided. I have nothing to do for a few days so I headed up to Jupiter to spend time with my cousin Robin. just enjoy doing nothing. Relax, Laugh, watch a movie.

Now today. just a basic day. got up late, had a late breakfast. Explored palm beach, Then later we had dinner together to which i departed shortly after to meet up with Troy and David for a fun night of yelling over the beatles cover band.

then we went next door of the pub to smoke a cigar. we then were met by Danny and Elena, we spoke out side elena didnt want to go inside I dont blame her.

Its been an easy weekend, I like it.

Thats all I have really. I have more photos I will add with tomorrows blog entry.

As always,

Love, Peace and Chicken Grease.

No comments:

Post a Comment