Thursday, November 4, 2010

Just has to happen

Its been a few days, Things have been crazy, I went to Las Vegas for the first time, accepted an award on behalf of the company. Went to the coolest convention I have ever been to. met some really cool people along the way. Then reality kicked in.

We are back from Vegas, the party stops, the work begins.
I can say that I was ready to come back and get to work again.
Spending time on shows and now in the shop.

I need to get use to a schedule again, but tomorrow is a show day. Lauren Hill at UM.
It is a set up and hand over gig so I can kick back and just enjoy it.

There is a Huge show we have been prepping for a few days, Miguel Bose from Spain.
Will be at the Knight Center in Miami, and Beach Sound is the lighting support for this show. Its is going to be a visually stunning show from what I have seen on youtube. The video content alone is enough to make you say wow.

Season is in full swing, cant wait to see what is coming.

I will keep you posted.

as always

Love, Peace and Chicken Grease.

No comments:

Post a Comment