Gonna do the best I can being me,
I wont hold back what I feel, ill tell you
when Ive had it, or when I just need you there.
You cant understand the change,
its been hard for me too, but the change
was in me, and with out you.
We both went on, some quicker
than others, but I know I tried.
My part, my role, my love all in the past.
Dead on a whim.
I will rebuild, I will be stronger,
Better yet I will be better.
You will know it when I am there.
I only have forward to go,
to the future and beyond.
Ill be standing there,
even after you have moved on.
Where I stand is not a cry for you,
but a monument of who could still stand tall.
I am not broken, I am bruised.
You haven't broken me yet!
No comments:
Post a Comment