Thursday, October 14, 2010

Been a busy time

Greetings,

It has been a while since my last input to this blog.

To catch you up. I have worked some interesting shows lately,

Think Pink rocks for one, it was a hip hop contest for the Tata's.
In Boca, I knew I would be ok when i saw the security was a gang of 15 year old white boys.

However, the highlight of the weekend was working a small private concert starting Rod Stewart.
Was a really nice intimate setting.

The show was low key and the setup was nice, very basic lighting but still packed a punch.

Onto the big stuff,

I GOT A FREAKIN' FULL TIME JOB WOOOOOHOOOO!!!!
Beach Sound Inc. hired me on october 12th beach sound called me up and hired me on full time.
I could not say now. an opportunity of a life time comes along and I jumped on it.

There was an emotion I could not convey so I jumped around screaming like a maniac after I hung up the phone.

This is the begining of my accent into greatness. I cant wait for the journey over the next few years and see where Beach Sound is going to go.

I am so excited!

any ways. That is all for now Pictures of Rod Stewart to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment