Thursday, October 7, 2010

IM Ready for my close up Mr. Deville

Today OHHH BOY TODAY!!!

Today I had been assigned to shoot a commercial for a business.
Me, I've never shot a commercial before for something serious.

Turns out the producer of this commercial is no Joke.
I was under the impression he was started out. NO he is just starting a NEW business.
On his own.

Miss communication.

So I get out there and set up.

We have to take several times 1. Because of the actor. 2. Wind noise and over passing planes. 3. Car, Car, Motorcycle, Buss, Old man on bicycle. I should make a blooper reel of this.

This isnt really even the highlight of the day.

now to the Pumpkin Pie.

I had received my first shipment of these veggies and fruits from this place. www.Anniesbuyingclub.com
Its organic at fair market value, and sorted for you, takes the guess work out of shopping and also gives you a chance to explore things you would never think of buying to eat.

SO I had received a Pie Pumpkin. Immediately I am looking up a recipe on how to make a pie from scratch.

So I start by disemobowling the pumpkin to which both Franks said, Do you know what your doing? both at separate times. To which i respond, No.

Now the pies are all ready to go into the oven. I am all excited this is my first home made pie!

Now, I am a pumpkin pie conisur and Key lime pie as well my next try.
And I have had some really good home made pumpkin pie in the mountains. and in various other places around this country, I have had good pie. And this one is right up there with them.

1 pumpkin had enough for 2 pies. I had 2 pumpkins. I cooked them both not knowing what they would yield next time I will know, so the spare pie filling is in the freezer for a later date.

I cant wait, I think im going to make a pumpkin wip cream out of the next ones.
but this time will just be regular home made wip cream.

I love to cook, I am glad im getting back into the habit of it.

I was once told and I am kicking myself for actually repeating this person.

"If you dont makes things special here and there, nothing will be special." this in only a partial quote.

This was brought on over a certain occasion in the past.
But back then I had a much more tainted view on things unlike now.

It didnt make much sense back then, But I get it now. Glad sonner than later.

any ways, that was the highlight of my day.

now to relax before bed. I have a private concert to do tomorrow and sunday for Rod Stewart. And Sunday is think pink for breast cancer awareness, SO i get to do lighting for such artist as 50 Cent, Shontel, Flo Rida. and a few others.

Should be fun. I cant wait, Packed weekend. its my life and I love it.

Thats all for now, Pictures to come after the weekend.

Love, Peace and Chicken Grease

No comments:

Post a Comment